Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A very long long journey

Hi there,

I must say I didn't thought that starting this project would take me so far.
As my list keeps growing and growing I'm forced to learn more and more things.

As I was thinking/working at a new skin for LMMS it crossed my mind that I couldn't fully adjust it. So here I am, starting to learn C++ from nothing with nothing but the LMMS source code...

As I'm not really planning to do a big change or add extra features this isn't really learning to develop C++ information, it's more like starting to learn the syntax and start editing existing code.

If you are making your own skin (or planning to) please let me know and consider uploading it to the LMMS Sharing Platform


Void{if(message_end=1):
     print(signature);
     endif;
}

Woutervddn
TechProjectMasters

No comments:

Post a Comment