Hey guys, I know it has been a way to long time since I last wrote on this blog. But there was a reason for that!
I've purchased a domainname: http://TechProjectMasters.com
And with that comes a new blog. I've opted for a wordpress blog because it gives me more flexibility. Despite the fact that I think wordpress blogs are to much cluttered with PHP I believe that this change will do nothing but good to TPM!
An other reason I opted for a different blog is because this one enables me to have other people writing besides me. So if you're building something extremely awesome, and you are looking for a landing-page to write your buildlog down, just email me!
There is one other thing I am gonna change to the way I blog, I'm going to have 1 project only (at least for now, maybe it changes when I adapt more blogging skills. The only exception I make (for now) is project of which I know they only take 1 or 2 days and that I can't do on an other moment.
One of those is coming up really quickly. I've recently purchased a bluetooth ear to do some testing with. It arrived and I connected it to my ubuntu laptop. I had a good connection and I could talk to the computer. But I didn't hear anything.. After searching true drivers etc I discovered that it wasn't the software that was busted but the hardware.
I quickly screwed it open (voiding the warranty, but since it was second hand I didn't have one anyways..) and found that it was the speaker itself that was broken.
Now what I've done now is I put everything together again for you guys and I'm going to film the repair for you..
Unfortunately that means that I will probably stop writing on this blog. I might use it as a sandbox or some side-projects in the future though.
I hope to see you all on the http://TechProjectMasters.com!